Saturday, December 11, 2010

In the end

From my childhood bedtime stories
Of Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping beauty
There has always been a handsome prince
Ever might and glorious to the rescue
In the end, they live happily ever after

From my books of greek myths to old Verona, Italy
With Aphrodite as a goddes of love and beauty
To Shakespere's timeless Romeo and Juliet
There was always eternal love confined
In the end, the magic of love conquers all

From films based on novels and true stories
A plot so vicious and hideously created
For the villain and the main character
Fighting, for their love interest at stake
In the end, there was triumph and happiness

From the story of my so called life
There was a man i love and treasure most
My life, i dedicate to live w/ forevermore
I give it all, my love, my hope, my trust
In the end, i was betrayed, he's now in somebody's arms

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com